Welcome to SCHWING
With more than 50 years experience in the international systems business SCHWING Technologies is now a leading design engineer, manufacturer and operator of high-temperature systems for thermal cleaning, thermo-chemical finishing and heat treatment.
- As the only manufacturer worldwide SCHWING offers all advanced thermal cleaning systems for the reliable, safe and environmentally compatible removal of polymers and organic contaminations from metal tools and machine parts. For more than 30 years this has also been offered in combination with specific cleaning services at various locations around the globe.
- The unique performance features of the SCHWING fluidized bed process technology open new perspectives and application types for gas-solids reactions from room temperature to
1100 °C, with both batch and continuous reactor operation.
- The excellent heating, thermo-chemical treatment and quenching properties of the SCHWING fluidized bed systems also allows innovative, flexible and environmentally compatible heat treatment applications up to 1100 °C.
- Last but not least, the high temperature consistence and stability of the SCHWING fluidized bed systems offers excellent application options as thermal calibration and test equipment.
The SCHWING Lab+Tech Center is located at the SCHWING headquarters in Neukirchen-Vluyn (Germany). Customers and interested parties from the plastics, fiber, automotive, metal, chemical and other industries take the opportunity here to test the available technologies and processes and to run specific test series.
- first-rate process and production results,
- maximum safety for operators, products and equipment,
- excellent energy efficiency and environmental compatibility as well as
- a long service life and optimal cost-economy of all plants and systems.